So I took a break from the online world and also from the real word. It was much needed.
A lot happened over the much needed short-lived break. Things like…
- Apparently John Ibbitson was at the AMO conference in London ON. I mean the site said he was supposed to be there but I don’t know if he was. I don’t know what I would have done if I saw him out and about in London. Perhaps asked him about his piece in the Globe on the AFN education panel. You can read my post HERE in response to his opinion piece.
- Jack Layton passed away. RIP Jack Layton. And I didn’t stay in Toronto to catch the funeral. Funerals aren’t my thing but was glad to read the updates on my twitter feed and the positive comments about the service.
- I dyed my hair red. It didn’t work.
- I rode in a porsche, top down (the porsche’s top down…not mine) and it was the most fun!
- I read plenty of books and you can read about those HERE.
- Currently started reading a new book a prof let me borrow. Note to self: take
goodEXCELLENT care of it.
- Even though I wasn’t writing and posting on the daily on Kwe Today, I did still write on paper which is relaxing for me. Clears my mind.
- Started running more. My new goal is to be running 20 Km by my birthday. Not 20 km in a day but on a weekly basis. I started out with running only 1.5-1.7 km a day now I am up to 2.5-3 km 🙂 Running. My 1st love.
More posts to come before school starts! 2 weeks away! Oh-em-gee….